Here are some tips to help you get the most out of the Clean Swell App
First make sure to download the App
- Open the app on your Smart Phone
- Create your account
- Verify your location
- Remember to include Beach Sweep in you name!
When you start your cleanup
- Give your Group a name and register
(remember to include “Beach Sweep”)
- How many people are in your group?
- Click on “Start Collecting” to begin your cleanup
- Use the icons to track what you found in that category
When you finish
- Make sure all trash bags are closed and secured
- Take a picture and share it #BeachSweep2020
- Put trash in your private receptacle or deliver to your local facility
Try This Tip: Assign roles to team members
Remember to wear your gloves, and use a trash-grabber if you have one.
Don’t overstuff the bag, and if you find something sharp or dangerous… BE CAREFUL!
Keep track of what your team collects by using the Clean Swell Apps pollution tracker.
This is how we know where more attention is needed.